At Digiflex Solutions, we are committed to serving our clients with the highest ethical and professional conduct at all times. We have therefore elected to adopt the IEEE Code of Ethics.
With more than 365,000 members globally, the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) is the leading organisation for computing and engineering professionals.
All consulting staff at Digiflex Solutions are strongly encouraged to become members of the IEEE and/or the IEEE Computer Society to ensure that they are kept up-to-date with the latest advancements in information technology and to ensure continual professional development.
We, the members of the IEEE, in recognition of the importance of our technologies in affecting the quality of life throughout the world, and in accepting a personal obligation to our profession, its members and the communities we serve, do hereby commit ourselves to the highest ethical and professional conduct and agree:
- to accept responsibility in making engineering decisions consistent with the safety, health and welfare of the public, and to disclose promptly factors that might endanger the public or the environment;
- to avoid real or perceived conflicts of interest whenever possible, and to disclose them to affected parties when they do exist;
- to be honest and realistic in stating claims or estimates based on available data;
- to reject bribery in all its forms;
- to improve the understanding of technology, its appropriate application, and potential consequences;
- to maintain and improve our technical competence and to undertake technological tasks for others only if qualified by training or experience, or after full disclosure of pertinent limitations;
- to seek, accept, and offer honest criticism of technical work, to acknowledge and correct errors, and to credit properly the contributions of others;
- to treat fairly all persons regardless of such factors as race, religion, gender, disability, age, or national origin;
- to avoid injuring others, their property, reputation, or employment by false or malicious action;
- to assist colleagues and co-workers in their professional development and to support them in following this code of ethics.
Approved by the IEEE Board of Directors