In the Information Age, having a well-designed and content-rich website is essential for the success of your business. But do you know how much your business really spends on its website each year?
Just how much time does your staff spend reviewing and updating content on your website? How about licensing and upgrade costs for programs like FrontPage and Dreamweaver? What are the consequences of giving out incorrect or out-of-date content (such as price lists and product information)?
Web content management solutions can be surprisingly affordable, and has the potential for substantial cost savings for your business by streamlining the process for updating web content. Best of all, they are designed specifically for non-technical users – you don’t need to be a web developer or a HTML/CSS guru to maintain a sophisticated website!
Our consultants have substantial experience with scalable enterprise-level platforms such as:
- IBM WebSphere Portal
- IBM Lotus Workplace Web Content Management (ILWWCM)
For small and midsize businesses, we offer a number of affordable open-source alternatives, including:
- Zope / Plone
Our web content management consultants can help you:
- Develop a business case for investing in web content management
- Analyse and document business requirements
- Develop vendor/product selection criteria
- Perform content audits
- Conduct focus groups and usability studies
- Develop information architecture
- Design and implement the technical solution
- Develop processes, procedures and guides for the ongoing maintenance of web content
- Develop deployment plans, communication plans and end-user training materials
- Conduct post-implementation reviews and plan for future iterations