Our software development team can work with you to develop specialised applications to support your business and to meet your specific requirements.
But what sets us apart from the competition?
The key differentiator is that we generate repeat business by delivering outstanding quality and value, not by “locking in” the customer:
- We provide full documentation of each stage of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) – including business requirements documents, technical specifications documents, system test plans and UAT scripts.
- We handover all source code, dependent libraries and build scripts to our customer to enable them to independently compile and deploy the system.
- All this means that you always have the option of having your in-house IT resources take over the maintenance and future enhancements to the application.
In addition, all members of our software development team have experience in developing and deploying mission-critical business applications at the enterprise level. This experience has shown us that:
- To realise the full benefits of the system, it will often be necessary to redesign and streamline existing processes. The “to-be” processes need to be defined upfront in the early stages of the project, and not done as an afterthought.
- Automated building and testing is not only a good idea, it is a “must-have” for any project, regardless of its size.
- Change management is an essential part of any project – having the right communication channels in place goes a long way towards getting employees to embrace the new system.
We do not push a superior technical solution when a more low-tech approach is sufficient to meet business needs – we have found that Microsoft Office macros (Visual Basic for Applications) are often sufficient to meet the needs of small businesses, and can be developed for a fraction of the price of a Java/.NET application!